By Khaled Tannir
Construct excessive functionality NoSQL .NET-based functions speedy and efficiently
• construct excessive functionality NoSQL .NET established purposes with step by step sensible examples
• grasp complex RavenDB indexes and queries
• Create items in .NET and map them to RavenDB
RavenDB is a moment new release rfile database written in .NET, delivering a versatile facts version designed to deal with requisites coming from real-world structures. it really is assorted from the opposite record databases round, as with RavenDB you will get up and operating in a couple of minutes, and that comes with greedy all of the fundamentals. It permits you to construct high-performance, low-latency purposes comfortably and efficiency.
RavenDB 2.x Beginner’s Guide introduces RavenDB options and teaches you every thing, correct from fitting RavenDB, to making files, and querying indexes. This e-book might help you're taking good thing about strong, document-oriented NoSQL databases and construct a high-quality origin on you could create your .NET applications.
This ebook provides RavenDB, the .NET document-oriented NoSQL database, via a chain of transparent and sensible routines that can assist you to use this database server.
The e-book begins with an advent to RavenDB and its administration Studio. you are going to then circulate forward and how one can speedy and successfully construct excessive functionality, NoSQL document-oriented .NET functions utilizing the .NET purchaser API or the HTTP leisure API. subsequent, Dynamic and static indexes that use map/reduce to strategy datasets are coated. you are going to then see the best way to create and question those indexes, with the aid of distinctive examples. additionally, you will easy methods to installation your RavenDB server in a creation atmosphere and the way to optimize and safe it.
With various useful examples, RavenDB 2.x Beginner’s Guide teaches you every little thing you must be aware of for development excessive functionality .NET document-oriented NoSQL databases.
What you are going to study from this book
• Get RavenDB up and working in your neighborhood computer or server, and realize the RavenDB administration Studio
• engage with RavenDB utilizing the .NET patron API and relaxation HTTP API
• Map .NET items to RavenDB documents
• Create and question dynamic indexes, and single-map and multi-map static indexes
• enforce map/reduce to approach huge datasets
• research and enforce paging, specified matching, and full-text seek queries
• Host RavenDB inside of IIS and run it as a home windows provider or in embedded mode
• safe RavenDB utilizing a replication package deal and optimize it with sharding
Written in a pleasant, example-driven Beginner’s consultant layout, there are many step by step directions and examples which are designed that will help you start with RavenDB.
Who this publication is written for
If you're a .NET developer, new to document-oriented databases, and also you desire to the right way to construct purposes utilizing NoSQL databases, then this ebook is for you. adventure with relational database platforms might be worthy, yet now not important.