By Shawn D. Mansfield, John N. Saddler
Applications of Enzymes to Lignocellulosics covers examine concentrating on knowing the elemental microbiology, biochemistry, genetics and enzymology of microorganisms and their extracellular enzymes, whereas simultaneously manipulating those biocatalysts to change lignocellulosic processing in an environmentally benign demeanour.
Furthermore, it demonstrates fresh findings in a few components on the topic of forestry, pulp and paper, and wood-derived items, together with: xylanase-aided biobleaching, direct bleaching with oxidative enzymes, enzyme-induced changes to inherent fibre morphology, superior paper recycling, enzymatic de-inking, mill whitewater remediation, and conversion of lignocellulosic to value-added items, akin to fuel-grade ethanol.
Read or Download Applications of Enzymes to Lignocellulosics PDF
Similar industrial & technical books
Imidazole and Benzimidazole Synthesis is a accomplished survey of the identified equipment of syntheses and ring amendment. It brings jointly the multitude of synthesis of the imidazole ring in a systemic manner interms of particular bond formation, and recommends the main appealing artificial ways. It additionally collects non-ring-synthetic ways to periods of compounds equivalent to nitro-, halogeno-, and amino-imidazoles, and covers the synthesis of N-substituted compounds and arrangements of particular isomers.
MDI and TDI are polymer development blocks utilized in huge amounts and feature numerous functions in undefined. As their use frequently comprises huge numbers of employees also they are topic to stringent health and wellbeing and protection rules. This e-book covers all of the vital themes pertaining to MDI and TDI and offers complete insurance at the overall healthiness and environmental technological know-how linked to those.
Content material: Ionically-tagged transition-metal catalysts; Catalysis with supported organocatalysts; Supported ionic liquid section catalysis; Metal-catalysts on soluble polymers; Catalytic dendrimers; Fluorous catalysts and chiral auxiliaries in biphasic and homogeneous structures; Aqueous-phase uneven catalysis; Non-covalent immobilization
- Metal-air and metal-sulfur batteries: fundamentals and applications
- Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings in Process Chemistry: Case Studies from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Materials Selection for Refineries and Associated Facilities
- Industrial Crystallization: Process Simulation Analysis and Design
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology Vol 27
- 11th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering
Extra resources for Applications of Enzymes to Lignocellulosics
L. J. Pulp Pap. Sci. 2000, 26, 8-11. 114. L. Tappi J. 2000, 83, 1-12. 115. ; Vidal, T. Biores. Technol. 2000, 74, 135-140. 116. W. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 1995, 17, 954-959. 117. W. Appl. Environ. Microb. 1994, 60, 2609-2615. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2003. 26 118. ; Steiner, W. Appl. Microb. Biotechnol. 1997, 47, 658-662. 119. ; Steiner, W. J. Biotechnol. 1996, 50, 181-188. 120. J. Appita J. 1991, 44, 389-404. 121. ; Broda, P. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 1990, 12, 210-213.
177. Chikkodi, S. Ind. Text. 1995, 1265, 29-31. ch001 178. L. In Enzyme Applications in Fibre Processing. M. Eds. American Chemical Society Symposium Series, Washington, DC, Vol. 687, 2-50. 179. ; Park, K. Biores. Technol. 2001, 79, 91-94. 180. ; Gama, F. M. Enzyme Microb. Technol. 2001, 29, 274-279. 181. C. Tappi Papermakers Conf. 1996, 481-498. 182. Y. Prog. Paper Recycl. 1999, 9, 20-29. 183. ; Viikari, L. J. Biotechnol. 2000, 78, 39-48. 184. ; Breuil, C. In Bioconversion of Forest and Agricultural Plant Residues.
Holzforschung 1995, 49, 60-68. ; Ström, G. Holzforschung 1996, 50, 69-74. ; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2003. ; Vuorinen, T. Carbohydr. Res. 1995, 272, 55-71. ;Ödberg,L. Holzforschung 1997, 51, 27-33. 107. ; Janson, J. Holzforschung 1995, 49, 439-444. 108. ; Ek, M. Tappi J. 1997, 80, 165-171. ; Westermark, U. J. Pulp Paper Sci. 1996, 22, J78-J83. ; Westermark, U. J. Pulp Paper Sci. 1996, 22, J43-J47. 111. ; Vuorinen, T. Tappi J. 1995, 78, 125-130. 112. ; A. , Proceedings, pp.